At last week’s 2013 CAR conference in Las Vegas, several ADESA auction locations were recognized for providing best-in-class service, achieving operational excellence and reaching key business milestones. Here were a few of the highlights:
This year, Emkay recognized Canadian auctions for the first time. ADESA Montreal was featured on this inaugural list and was named the Eastern Auction of the Year. Emkay also revealed the following ADESA U.S. auctions as their performance award winners:
- ADESA Golden Gate
- ADESA Los Angeles
- ADESA Dallas
- ADESA Atlanta
- ADESA Houston
Santander Consumer USA announced their top auctions, with ADESA Dallas receiving the Distinguished Partner Award. They also recognized ADESA Charlotte as the Best Operational Sale, and ADESA Los Angeles for the best retention in the western region.
Several more ADESA auction locations received honors, including the following:
- LeasePlan USA announced ADESA Golden Gate as its 2012 Overall Auction of the Year award winner, a repeat honor for the auction.
- Audi Financial Services recognized ADESA New Jersey as its gold auction partner of the year.
- Fiserv highlighted ADESA Cleveland as one of their top performers in customer service and operational excellence in 2012.
- Credit Acceptance/VRS announced ADESA Phoenix as the 2012 West Coast regional leader for net sales as a percentage of MMR.
- LoanMart also recognized ADESA Los Angeles as the 2012 Star Performer Award.
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services named ADESA Boston the ADESA Auction of the Year for Retention Performance. This is the second year they have received the award.
It’s an honor to have so many ADESA auctions recognized by our customers, peers and partners. This recognition truly showcases the dedication and pride our team takes in providing ADESA’s customers with top quality service. Congratulations to all the auctions recognized.