Last evening, we launched a brand new ADESA.com. When we acquired OPENLANE in late 2011, our goal was to create a single marketplace, both at auction and online.
And now, we are able to offer customers a website built on the industry-leading technology of OPENLANE. They will be able to find more inventory on ADESA.com, including a broad mix of vehicles available from dealers and all national consignors.
Our new website combines inventory at all ADESA U.S. auction locations with upstream and off-lease inventory and company cars available from off-site locations. Customers can also buy and sell cars however, and wherever, they choose: from their lots, in-transit, online and at auction.
ADESA.com is now a more powerful vehicle remarketing tool with significant enhancements to the search capabilities and to both the buyer and seller interfaces. Online users will notice several other upgrades:
- Site navigation and functionality
- Single sign-on for customers with multiple dealerships
- Customizable search capabilities
- Enhanced vehicle details page—including an integrated condition report; users no longer have to open a new window to view this information
- New ADESA Market Guide with both at auction and online vehicle pricing history
- Black Book® integration for evaluating fair market price
- Enhanced home page with number of vehicles available across all auction channels
- More convenient mobile site
- Dedicated help site for ongoing support
I also want to take this opportunity to extend a special thank you to OPENLANE’s technology group and our auction operations team for delivering such a great online platform for our customers.
We are currently undergoing a similar process for our customers in Canada. The launch of the new Canadian website is planned for later this year.
Now that the website is launched, you can expect continuous enhancements on a regular basis. We will continue to share updates at ADESA.com/whatsnext. Bookmark this page for the latest information about recent and upcoming changes.
Customers will need a current ADESA.com or OPENLANE.com account to utilize ADESA.com. For more information or to register for an account, call ADESA Customer Connection at 888-526-7326 or email email@example.com.
Not a registered dealer but interested in learning more about ADESA.com? Visit adesa.com/whatsnext.