I always love to hear about the many fundraisers held at our auction locations and have been fortunate enough to attend a few of these events. The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is one recipient of our company’s charitable giving and a cause that benefits many, including several friends of mine.
ADESA auctions in Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Golden Gate, Phoenix and Buffalo are just a few of the locations that recently held special events to raise money on behalf of the charity. In all, we have raised more than $150,000 for the Foundation during the past year.
- ADESA Los Angeles hosted an Emkay/JDRF promotion.
- ADESA Las Vegas had a car show and fundraiser in May.
- ADESA Indianapolis held its 4th annual JDRF car show.
- ADESA Golden Gate hosted a special sale with Emkay.
- ADESA Boston held their 13th annual Classic Car and Motorcycle Run.
- ADESA Phoenix hosted several different events this year, including auctions for top-notch vacation destinations. They also held an auction for a VIP experience with singer Bret Michaels. And of course, you remember the auction of a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS convertible earlier this year. Most recently, they welcomed a JDRF Junior Ambassador, Grace Gurley, and raised funds for her JDRF walk.
- ADESA Buffalo also held multiple events. The auction raffled off items such as TVs and tickets to sporting events to raise funds. The local JDRF chapter also sent a child ambassador representative to the auction to greet dealers.
Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our staff and customers, we have been able to make a significant contribution to this very worthy cause. The events have brought many people together to celebrate this fantastic organization, and we look forward to continuing our support.