Last year, ADESA and AuctionPipeline began sharing resources. We called the initiative “Plus.” We believe “Plus” benefits everyone: our dealers, our consignors and our auctions. First, we combined our run lists online, giving dealers access to a larger pool of inventory and sellers’ vehicles wider exposure in one place.
Now, we’ve also combined our market guides. Here are five things you may not know:
- The new ADESA Market Guide (AMG) now incorporates sold vehicle data from all AuctionPipeline independent auctions.
- AMG now calculates wholesale vehicle vales based on a considerably larger sampling of auctions.
- More transactions on a local and national level mean more robust information for customers.
- More robust information means it’s easier to make more informed pricing decisions.
- The combined sold vehicle data is also available in AuctionPipeline PAR, the company’s vehicle valuation resource.
Have you used the enhanced market guides, either from ADESA or AuctionPipeline? If so, let me know what you think. I hope you’ll find they add value to your day-to-day business decisions.