The annual ADESA Dealer Sales Meeting was recently held in Indianapolis. At the event, top individuals, teams and auctions were honored for their exemplary contributions to the areas of dealer sales, online sales and major dealer accounts.
I had the distinct pleasure of announcing the Dealer Auction of the Year winner—ADESA Sacramento—and presenting the award to the Dealer Sales & Service Manager there, Jose Contreras-Torres.
With 14 years of experience, Jose has brought the sales and customer service team to another level. Their unparalleled attention to detail and committed effort to service makes the auction’s win well deserved.
The 2016 Online Sales Auction of the Year Award went to ADESA Lansing, whose team is led by Chelsey Piercefield.
With a vast knowledge of the digital landscape and five years of auction experience, Chelsey is diligent about sourcing inventory that matches her buyers’ needs and great at encouraging dealers to make full use of our Marketplace/Liveblock apps.
Congratulations to Chelsey and the ADESA Lansing online sales and service team.
Here is a complete rundown of the Dealer Sales Meeting award results:
- National Upstream DealerBlock Sales MVP | Betty Bechtold
- Dealer Relations Regional MVP | Jeff Carroll
- Major Dealer Accounts Team of the Year | Joe Caruso
- Dealer Sales MVP, West | ADESA Sacramento
- Dealer Sales MVP, Midwest | ADESA Lansing
- Dealer Sales MVP, Mideast | ADESA Cincinnati/Dayton
- Dealer Sales MVP, East | ADESA Jacksonville
- Online Sales MVP, West | ADESA Golden Gate
- Online Sales MVP, Midwest | ADESA Lansing
- Online Sales MVP, Mideast | ADESA Lexington
- Online Sales MVP, East | ADESA Long Island
- New Seller Winner, Small Auction | ADESA Jacksonville
- New Seller Winner, Medium Auction | ADESA PA
- New Seller Winner, Large Auction | ADESA Austin
- New Seller Winner, Extra-Large Auction | ADESA Dallas
Congratulations to all the dealer and online sales award honorees for their dedication and hard work.